Logan puts numbers into perspective; helping clients understand their current financial position and what routes they can take to improve their outlook.
I grew up in Richmond and feel lucky to live so close to my family and friends that also call RVA home. I wish I was Tiger Woods, but my average to above-average athleticism killed that dream years ago. My passion for Virginia Tech athletics has put me on a lifelong roller coaster that’s mostly detrimental to my health, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. When I’m not at work, you can probably catch me on the golf course or at the beach relaxing to some Jimmy Buffett.
Partner, Holloway Millikan CPAs & Advisors
I love how every day is different. New — and existing — clients bring challenges and questions as diverse as they are. For me, the greatest joy is our ability to serve our clients’ immediate financial needs while building long-term, lasting relationships on which they can depend. We’re becoming much more than “their tax team” — we’re investing in their entire financial wellbeing. And that means a great deal to all of us.
Tax Senior Associate, RSM US LLP
- Preparing & reviewing tax compliance filings for individuals, partnerships, and corporations of various sizes.
- Preparing & reviewing tax projections and planning for various tax issues including analysis of proposed legislation and new tax laws.
- Performing extensive tax research and writing memos to document findings both internally and externally to clients.
Tax Associate, Cherry Bekaert, LLP
- Preparing tax returns, adjusting entries, and overall tax compliance for various entities including: Individuals, Partnerships & Corporations
- Working independently and in teams on tax-based projects & projections
- Developing proficiency for multi-state and international tax compliance for individuals and businesses
- Maintaining working relationships with individual clients, as well as key financial staff in closely held companies